assalamualaikum people! (:
hari ini hari selasa.. bersamaan dengan 27 SEPTEMBER 2011.. maka genap la umur my beloved mother yang ke 44 tahun.. hehehe.. walaupun umur beliau 44 tetapi jika anda berjumpa dengan beliau, mesti korang tak percaya.. yuuuppp.. my mother looks young.. ohhh.. jeleznye.. :)
tadi after shower, mama anta sms.. "bukak radio sinar sekarang" ohhhh.. mama saya masuk radio.. huhu.. ye la.. before ni asyik abah je.. then come to my mother turn.. hehehe.. congrrates mama.. impian mama dah tercapai.. :)
My Mother is a special gift,
A special gift that God gave to me.
I'd be lost and lonely without her,
If God took her away you see.
I love her so very much,
That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch.
Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother,
For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA..
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING THAT U HAVE GAVE TO ME..
AND SORRY FOR THE ALL MISTAKEN THAT I'VE DONE TO YOU..
I REALLY2 LOVE YOU.. (:
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment